Sunday, August 9 – 1:00 PM
Custom Built Nashville Home
5 Bedroom – 5 Full & 2 Half Baths
In The Oak Hill Community
Stunning & Luxurious
Over 7,000 Sq. Ft.
904 Adler Drive
A Stunning & Luxurious Home, Previously Listed for $2,000,000
This Home Will Be Sold To The Highest Bidder, Regardless of Price August 9th, 2:00 PM.
Truly Custom Built And Exceeds All Expectations
Situated On A Desirable One Acre Lot In The Oak Hill Neighborhood.
Positioned On A Quiet dead end street – This Is A Dream Setting & Location!
Fabulous open floor plan with custom cabinetry and millwork.
Amazing kitchen w/large island and walk in pantry.
Cozy great room w/stone fireplace.
Adjacent study has floor to ceiling built ins & half bath.
Four master suites featuring oversized showers & double closets!
In-law apartment complete w/kitchen & laundry!! Enjoy professionally landscaped yard, complete w/gazebo & outdoor fireplace.
A New HVAC, BUILT IN HOME GENERATOR
• Main Level Bedrooms: 4
• Bedroom 1 Features: Full Bath
• Bedroom 1 Dimensions: 17×17
• Bedroom 2 Features: Bath
• Bedroom 2 Dimensions: 17×17
• Bedroom 3 Features: Bath
• Bedroom 3 Dimensions: 17×17
• Bedroom 4 Dimensions: 17×17
• Bedroom 4 Features: Bath
• # of Baths: 7
• # of Full Baths: 5
• # of Half Baths: 2
• Den Dimensions: 16×13
• Den Features: Bookcases
• Basement Features: Finished
Dining Room Information
• Dining Room Dimensions: 15×13
• Dining Room Features: Separate
• Kitchen Dimensions: 21×18
• Kitchen Features: Pantry
Living Room Information
• Living Room Dimensions: 19×18
• Living Room Features: Fireplace
• Yes, Gas
• Fireplaces Total: 1
Heating & Cooling
• Heating Y/N: Yes
• Heating Information: Central
• CoolingYN: Yes
• Cooling Information: Central Air
• Interior Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Extra Closets, In-Law Floorplan, Storage
• Appliances: Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher
• Flooring: Finished Wood, Tile
Public School Information
• Elementary School: Percy Priest Elementary
• Middle Or Junior School: John T. Moore Middle School
• High School: Hillsboro Comp High School
• Water Source: Public
• Sewer: Public Sewer
Directions: South Franklin Rd Right on Robertson Academy, Right on Dustin, Right on Alder. Or Battery Lane,Left on Dustin and Left on Alder.
Sunday August 9th, 2:00 PM LIVE And ONSITE AT THE HOMEE
$25,000 Earnest Money Deposit Down Auction Day, Balance In 45 Days.
10% Buyer’s Premium Applies To Final Bid.
HOME IS OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS & PREVIEW
A Truly Outstanding Davidson County Property! Moments From All Areas of Nashville, TN
Each Potential Bidder Is Responsible For Conducting His Or Her Own Independent Inspections, Investigations, Inquires, And Due Diligence Concerning The Property. Lines On Aerial Plats Show Only The Relative Locations Of The Tracts Subject To Sale And May Not Be Relied On As An Exact Location Or Boundary. Although All Information In All Advertisements Is Obtained From Sources Deemed Reliable, The Auctioneer, Real Estate Broker And Sellers Make No Warranty Or Guarantee Actual Or Implied As To The Accuracy Of The Information. It Is For This Reason That The Prospective Buyers Should Avail Themselves The Opportunity To Make Inspection Prior To The Auction. Lead Paint Could Be Present In Any Home Built Prior To 1978. Make Your Inspection Before August 9th 2020.
Jay CASH • 615.785.8982